Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Goa

Well I'm in Goa. It's hot, and super humid. The ocean is warmer than any swimming pool I've ever been in. Things are going well and I thought that since I have the time I would post some pictures instead of writing a blog. Email me anytime!


Sunset in Mumbai (Bombay).

Jess getting 'cleansed' at the sacred ghats of Pushkar.

Me on the desert dunes of Rajasthan.


Jess creeping on some little village kid on the camel trek.



Our camels.


Market in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.


Sunset over Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.


Our rickshaw tour guide for the day, Soni, in Jaipur, Rajasthan.

Me at the lake palace in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Taken by my horizontally challeged travel mate.




A smoggy traffic artery in Jaipur, Rajasthan.



Street chaos in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. Absolute Chaos.


Sunrise on the stunning Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh.



Me at the Agra Fort with the Taj Mahal in background. Agra, Uttar Pradesh.

3 comments:

Feel free to comment, no need to sign in but leave your name so I know who you are!